Leading the way in corporate video production
- Supporting you with creative ideas
- Specialising in the B2B sector
- Interviews and talking heads that engage
- Not used to being on film? We can help
- Award winning UK wide videography team
- Scriptwriting and voiceover services
- Animated graphics to bring your stats to life
- Use in social media and sales presentations
Corporate video production
- Here at The Marketing Café we have been creating high-quality corporate videos for over 15 years.
- We are here to help with every part of the process from creative to scriptwriting and storyboards to post-production.
- We will get to the heart of your brand to make your corporate video dynamic, engaging and above all interesting.
- We can source, manage and brief any talent that you need such as actors, presenters, models and voiceovers.
- Once your corporate video is produced we can assist with distribution through social media and other channels.
- We have experience in every type of video – interviews, voxpops, animation, events, testimonials and promos.
“We are delighted with the results from TMC. They have captured the
culture and tone of our brands perfectly and present a compelling case
as to why clients should choose us. We see a real return through this
medium and look forward to further collaboration.”
Richard Page | Countrywide
Your corporate video in 5 steps
If you are wondering what is involved when producing a corporate video, these 5 steps will give you an indication. You might be surprised how little is required from your end. Our clients love us because they really can be hands-off whilst they get on with other tasks.
Every great corporate video starts with a good brief. This may seem like an arduous task, but we can help make it easier by asking the right questions. We do have a supporting PDF brief template which you can obtain from us at anytime.
Where would we be without a good plan? It certainly lies at the heart of all TMC productions. Before we even think about getting a camera in hand there are many other elements to consider. Speakers, interview questions, key messages, scripts, available talent, weather, licenses, what to wear, scheduling, and model waivers. We will cover all areas to ensure a smooth and stress free production.
With a good plan and the scheduling complete TMC will issue the call sheet, so everyone knows where to be and when. During filming, there will always be surprises and it is our years of experience that enable us to think on our feet in unexpected situations. One thing is certain – by the end of the day, we will have a wealth of amazing footage ready for the editing suite.
4. Post- Production
This is the part we really enjoy as we begin to paint the canvas. Our job is to tell the story cleanly and succinctly. The edit must engage and flow with the right music, graphics and animations to support the film footage.
Once you have your new corporate video we need to make sure it gets seen and attracts the attention of your audience. From LinkedIn to Twitter we can make sure the content is in the write format and is at the optimum length. What works for Facebook might not sit right on Instagram Stories.
The benefits of a corporate video
- Give your brand a new dimension
- Open you up to new markets
- Give your audience a reason to listen
- Can be easily shared with a global audience
- Differentiate your brand
- Innovate and lead the way
- Perfect content for social media
- Ideal for sales presentations