Boost sales with product videos by TMC
- Make use of our in-house studios capable of producing
every kind of product video
- We have specialist 3D render video services for when
product samples are not yet available
- Scriptwriting and professional voiceover services
- Able to source professional actors, models and presenters
- Award winning motion graphics team
- Simply send your product to TMC and we will do the rest
- Our creative designers will develop your video template
or work to prescribed brand guidelines
- All formats available for web, email sharing,
social media and more
Why use TMC?
- We have been producing product videos for our e-commerce clients for more than 10 years
- TMC combine multiple services in-house from 3D rendering to scriptwriting and videography to motion graphics
- We will research your market and assess the competition seeking to ensure your product videos are the best in class
- If you sell on Amazon we will make sure your product demo video is compatible and follows their best practice
- As well as video production we can help with video marketing and social media management
- If you have a need for regular product videos ask about our subscription options giving dedicated support and improved value
“The product videos produced by TMC for our Cello and Ferguson brands have been exceptional. There is no doubt they have helped to increase our sales.”
David Faint | Cello Electronics
Types of product videos
Depending on what your objectives are, there are many different types of product videos. Here are some of the main categories.
Classic product demo
A classic product video will give potential consumers an overview of your product and its key features. It could show the product in use and demonstrate benefits.
If your product needs some explaining this is a great way to get buyers to warm to your brand. If they know how it works before they buy it will remove possible doubts.
Product in use
Sometimes a buyer needs to see an example of a product in use. This will help them to imagine how they could use the product in their own life.
The product close up is ideal where craftmanship or a high quality finish needs to be demonstrated. Examples include jewellery or hi-tech gadgets.
The installation video or set up guide will eliminate consumer frustration when they first buy your product. It will also cut down on phone calls to your customer service team. The installation video can be placed on your website support pages and emailed to customers who have installation challenges.
The benefits of a product video
- Increased sales and conversions
- More clicks and shares on social media
- Boost your search engine page ranking
- Now expected by mobile users and younger generations
- A video acts as a virtual demonstration
- Helps overcome objections
- Improve engagement and build trust
- Product videos are quickly and easily digested