Supporting the UK's leading estate agency brands
- An end-to-end service for the property sector
- Videos for websites and social media
- Videos for internal messaging and training
- Full scriptwriting and voiceover services
- Award-winning production company
- UK-wide film crews
- Five star Google rating
- Supporting your brand with creative ideas
The benefits of an Estate Agency video
- Helps your SEO, Google loves video
- Increases traffic to your website
- Increases authenticity and personality for your brand
- Has great appeal on mobile, encouraging social shares
- Email campaigns with video increase click throughs
- Perfect content for landing pages
- People stay longer on websites with video
- People are more likely to watch video than read print
“An absolute pleasure to work with. They ‘get’ what you need. The finished product is always beautifully polished and something you can’t wait to show off!”
Justin Talkowski | John D Wood & Co.
Estate Agency video production process
Experience is an important factor when creating a successful Estate Agency video. If you are wondering what is involved, these 5 steps will help explain the process and may surprise you in how little is required from your end. This is one of the many reasons our clients love working with us, as we take care of the process from beginning to end.
Estate Agents videos can come in many styles and formats, depending on the objectives and target market. We’ll help you establish your business objectives and develop the brief. We’ll then advise on the most appropriate approach to take, including locations to film in, who to interview, musical score, editing style, graphics, voiceovers and what kind of supporting footage to film.
Working to the brief we will then plan every detail of the shoot. There are many elements to consider including key messages, speakers, interview questions, scripts, scheduling, what to wear, weather contingencies, licences and model waivers. This detailed planning ensures smooth and stress-free filming on the day.
With a good plan and the scheduling complete, we will issue a call sheet so everyone involved knows where to be and when. Our film crew will arrive in plenty of time to get everything set up and prepared. Should unexpected situations arise during filming, our years of experience come in to play helping to resolve any surprises. By the end of the day we will have a wealth of great footage all ready for the editing suite.
This is the part where we bring the brief to life and tell the story clearly and succinctly with your brand values at heart. It is important the edit is engaging and flows well with the right music, graphics and animations to support the film footage. Referring back to the brief, we ensure the final footage fully meets the original objectives.
Once you have your new video we’ll help you make sure it gets seen and attracts the attention of your target audience. From the full length version on your website to snippets for use on social media, we’ll ensure the content is in the correct format and is the optimal length. What works for Facebook may not sit right on Instagram Stories. We can help with video hosting and the analytics that will demonstrate how successful the production has been.
Estate Agency video production
- We have been creating high-quality
Estate Agency videos for over 10 years.
- We are here to handle every part of
the process from creative to scriptwriting and
storyboards to post-production.
- We will get to the heart of your
brand to make your video dynamic, engaging and
- We will coach your interviewees,
so they feel natural on camera and their responses
don’t look scripted.
- We can source and manage actors,
presenters, models, voiceovers and music.
- Once your video is ready, we can
assist with distribution through social media and