Broadcast quality live video streaming services
- ‘TMC Live’ are award winning live streaming video specialists
- Events, fashion, training, music and award ceremonies
- Stream to YouTube, Facebook Live, Twitch and others
- Cast to multiple platforms, including your own website
- Multi camera capabilities including computer screen link up
- Green screen and branding with on-screen graphics
- All-in-one live stream studio available across the UK
- On-site editing solutions with highlights and social cut downs
Working with TMC Live
- Manage all aspects of your live event seamlessly with a branded video player, password protection and embed permissions
- Real-time professional editing with lower thirds, screen changes and links to PowerPoint presentations
- Easy-to-use engagement tools to encourage audience participation – Q&A, live polls, audience chat, email capture and CTA’s
- ‘TMC Live’ is an all-in-one solution that includes project management, live streaming production and highlight edits
- Our UK wide live streaming crews include everything you need including 4G connectivity if required
- High-end broadcast production standards delivered with agility at short notice for any occasion nationwide
“The ‘TMC Live’ team are great to work with. They’ve done a number of projects for Almarose QHotels and I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending their services.”
Sarah Limbert | Almarose QHotels
Live streaming for every purpose
Live video streaming is possible in many situations. Wherever you would normally gather a physical audience there is scope for a live stream. Examples include meetings, conferences, product demos, sales presentations, training, church services and weddings to name just a few.
1. Education and training
For education and training, live streaming offers many advantages. We can turn your classroom into a broadcast studio with the ability to reach a global audience. Plus if you want to monetize your classes we can stream to multiple platforms with login and payment options.
2. Corporate events
Your next big event or conference could be live-streamed to reach any delegates who can’t attend. Furthermore, if you want to open the event up to a wider audience this is an effective way to do it. The event could be streamed to social media platforms or your own branded web platform.
3. Product launches
Product launches are a great way to use live streaming. From consumer electronics to cars we can set up a full live broadcast studio around your product launch. You can benefit from our multi-camera solution with close-ups, wide shots and a roaming camera. Plus, the 2-way interaction will allow your audience to ask questions with your answers provided in real-time.
4. Music and entertainment
Live video streaming is a natural fit for music and entertainment events. Whether you are an up and coming new artist or already established, live streaming your next gig will deliver huge benefits. Simultaneously delivered over multiple social media platforms it will open you up to a global audience.
Do you run sports events that are not covered by the broadcast media? You could think about setting up your own live video stream enabling you to reach a global audience. Our multi-camera options and on-site editing capabilities are perfectly suited to most sports events both in and outdoors.
The benefits of live streaming video
- Broadens your audience reach
- Let’s customers see you in real time
- Create highlight videos and social cut downs from your live stream
- Creates awareness and builds loyalty
- Enables content monetisation
- Increases the authenticity of your brand
- Become a content publisher
- Increase the professional image of your brand