Tell your story and tell it well
- Social video subscription packages available
- Supporting you with creative ideas
- Helping you to define your message on film
- Formats to suit Facebook, Insta and Tiktok
- Award winning motion graphics team
- Subtitled videos designed for social media
- Social media management services available
- Promotional copywriting expertise built-in
Social media loves video
- 88% of marketers using Instagram videos
say they have been successful.
- 52% of consumers prefer pre-recorded
video content, while 48% prefer live video content.
- Social media posts with video have
48% more views.
- Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and image content combined.
- 62% of people said they were more interested in a product after seeing it in a Facebook Story.
- 39% of consumers are more likely to finish videos with subtitles.
“Had an exceptional experience working with TMC to develop a brand video featuring our products and the promotional campaign that we were developing for Glen’s Vodka. The team was extraordinarily professional and creative, pulling together a very impressive video that we are very pleased to have as part of our portfolio.”
Alisha Goodwin | The Loch Lomond Group
Social media videos for all purposes
Content is king when it comes to social media – all marketing in fact. Here are a few examples of videos that you can create for advertising or added value.
Social media provides a natural home for product demo or feature videos. Especially when you consider that 78% of consumers state that their buying habits are influenced by social media posts.
If you regularly host events then what better way to share with others than via video? Facebook Live, Twitter Periscope and Instagram Live make this easy. Also, a highlights video is one of the best ways to advertise the event to a new audience.
Competitions / giveaways
If you want to connect with your audience, gain insights or grow your numbers then competitions can work really well on social. TMC can help you with animated GIFs, motion graphics and videos to promote the competition.
Case studies or testimonials translate well to video and make excellent social media content. Inspiring customer stories will always find an audience that is ready and willing to listen.
Tutorials / how-tos
Give your customers added value on social media with tutorials and help guides. Your specialised knowledge shared via video will demonstrate capability, show personality and build brand loyalty.
Advantages of social media video
- Video is favoured by Facebook with algorithms prioritising video content.
- Consumers retain 95 percent of a message when viewed in a video, compared to 10 percent when read in text.
- Video is more readily shared by users than images and text.
- A purchase is more likely after watching branded social videos.
- Videos help to tell your story and build brand awareness.
- You can create excitement with live streaming of an event or interview.
- Videos will create interest in your brand and products leading to more website visits.
- You can test and then turn your most engaging videos into adverts to reach a wider audience.